VIVOTEK’s FD8166A is an ultra-mini fixed dome network camera with a tiny diameter of only 90 mm. Due to its compact and intelligent design and affordable price, the FD8166A is an ideal indoor surveillance solution that suits a wide variety of applications, such as retail, office, or boutiques, or to monitor elevators or other public areas.
Equipped with a 2 megapixel Full HD sensor enabling viewing resolution of 1920×1080 at 30 fps, the FD8166A is capable of capturing high-definition images whether in high contrast or low light environments by deploying WDR and SNV technology. When combined with VIVOTEK’s Smart Stream II technology, the FD8166A can reduce both bandwidth and storage consumption by up to 50%* while retaining the same superb image quality as a Full HD camera.
As an all-in-one camera, the FD8166A is designed for easy installation and equipped with Power over Ethernet (PoE) functionality, making setup both quick and simple. The FD8166A is also completely compatible with VIVOTEK’s free 32-channel recording software. With all of these benefits and more, the FD8166A is a sure bet to fulfill your surveillance needs.
* Depending on scenes
- 2-Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 30 fps @ 1920×1080
- Real-time H.264, MJPEG Compression (Dual Codec)
- SNV (Supreme Night Visibility) for Low Light Conditions
- Smart Stream II to Optimize Bandwidth Efficiency
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright and Dark Environments
- 3D Noise Reduction
- Built-in IEEE 802.3af Compliant PoE
- Built-in MicroSD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Compact and Stylish Design
- Easy Installation
- VIVOCloud Mobile App